Yacht Cleaner – Office of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan – United Arab Emirates
• Ensure good work of pool equipment and give weekly report
• Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to Palace regulations and requirements to ensure all chemicals are correctly labeled.
• Clean guest rooms by category priority.
• Transport cleaning supplies, amenities and linens to assigned guest room and position securely.
• Service assigned areas.
• Empty trash containers and ashtrays.
• Remove all dirty terry and replace with clean par to designated layout.
• Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up and hair from bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, shower curtain and floor.
• Replace facial, toilet tissue and bathroom amenities in correct amount and location.
• Inspect condition of bathrobes and replace soiled/damaged ones.
• Remove dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen.
• Replace laundry bags and slips.
• Clean closets and door tracks on checkout rooms, removing dust and debris. Ensure correct amount and placement of hangers, extra blanket/pillow and luggage racks.
• Dust and polish all furniture.
• Realign furniture to floor plan.
• Open all drawers/doors in checkout rooms and remove items left by guest. Dust inside.
• Check under bed(s), chairs and sofa for debris and remove if present.
• Inspect condition of all furniture for tears, rips or stains: report any damages to the manager.
• Remove all dust, debris and foreign particles from upholstered furniture including crevices and under cushions.
• Dust pictures, frames and mirrors.
• Remove dust and debris on television, VCR, clock radio, remote control.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates