- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively.
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems.
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing Maintenance team that
meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Ensure supplies are ordered for each job.
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling
and labor allocation for day to day operations.
- Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to
effectively manage jobs.
|Job Location:||Abha, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|