To manage and carryout the warehouse operations of receipt, storage, delivery of material by cost effective manner by applying the best available resource, transport networking etc and ensure the customer – internal / external satisfaction.
Key Performance Area 1: Customer Satisfaction
• Ensure timely delivery of the customers orders to enhance the sales and growth of the company.
• Ensuring the safety and security of the stock in warehouse.
• To ensure proper stacking of products is done to prevent damage of goods.
• Random Inventory check.
Key Performance Area 2: Business Performance
• Develop the business relation with Transport Company to ensure smooth delivery of containers.
• Ensure timely processing of Delivery orders, Goods Receipt Vouchers and Stock Transfer Notes.
• Ensure insurance survey if any damages occur either in warehouse or while receiving the containers
• Ensure timely servicing of warehouse vehicles.
Key Performance Area 3: Professionalism
• Support business strategy to ensure the success of the company
• Cost control of transportation, warehouse & other distribution expenses.
• Monitoring attendance of staff.
• Attending customer complaints for deliveries.
Key Performance Area 4: Leadership
• Plan timely deliveries to the company customers
• To motivate the staff and look after their welfare.
• To promote team work.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Consumer Electronics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|