- Responsible for picking up orders of Food and Beverage in time as per set outlet standard.
- Responsible for ensuring the all tables and chairs are clean as per hotel standards.
- Ensures high standard of sanitation and hygiene in the restaurant.
- Attends necessary training sessions whether within or outside of normal schedule working hours.
- Must be able to handle 1 station, including opening and closing duties
- Ensures that the operating equipment and general supplies for the restaurant are maintained
- Establishes par stocks and initiates requisitions for additional supplies if necessary.
- Maintains a level of confidentiality of guest information and restaurant business details.
- Ensures that all guests are welcomed, seated and thanked on departure.
- To report to his/her superiors any misbehaviour of any outlet staff that is damaging to the outlet.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Hospitality & Accomodation|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|