Roles & Responsibilities:
· Greets guests and presents them with the menu.
· Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any.
· Suggest food and beverages to the guest and also try to upsell.
· Take food and beverage orders from the guest on the order taking pads or on the handheld Point of sale (POS) system.
· Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
· Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
· Punch the order on the POS machine and make sure to enter the special requirements made by the guest while ordering the food. Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries.
· Co – ordinate with the busser, kitchen staff, bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
· Server food and beverage to the guest as per the course of order.
· Observes guests and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service.
· Promptly respond to guest with any additional request.
· Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering
· Desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
· Prepare mixed drinks for service to your customers table.
· Properly open and pour wine at the tableside.
· Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
· Understands and can communicate products and services available at the resort.
· Assist bus persons with stocking and maintain the restaurant par stock levels and side station.
· Help other areas of the restaurant such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||India; Sri Lanka; Philippines|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|