• Being on duty at least 15 minutes prior to the start of service.
• Completing all assigned tasks delegated by the Head Waiter or Restaurant Team Leader
• Ensuring that side stations are fully stored
• Checking with the Head Waiter for miscellaneous duties to be completed before opening (checking on WC, helping the barista…)
• Welcoming and greeting guests
• Following Company’s service sequence:
• Showing concern in guest’s wants and needs. (Food and Beverage served on time, respond to special needs…)
• Checking regularly his side station and if anything missing tell the busser to fill it again:
• Notifying the Head waiter if adjustments are needed in the general atmosphere:
• Talk clearly with tone & manners reflecting: Professional
• Using the suggestive selling technique appropriately:
• Following up on food and beverage lateness by coordination with the Restaurant Team Leader.
• Taking care of the cleanliness of his tables:
• Supporting team members when needed:
• Reporting to the Restaurant Team Leader about any comment or complaint.
• Checking on food and beverage before serving it to the Guests:
• Concentrating in rush hours as well as in slow periods.
• Coordinating with the Head Waiter for permission to leave his section.
• Coordinating with the Head Waiter for any cleaning purposes.
• Thanking the Guests for visiting
• Working on the closing tasks assigned by the Head Waiter:
• Cleaning and re-stocking the service station:
Asking for permission from Head Waiter or Restaurant Team Leader before leaving.
• Abiding by the Company’s Employee Rules & Regulations
• Adopting the Company’s Employee Behaviors:
• Performing any related tasks delegated by the Head waiter or Restaurant Team Leader
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|