Vedio Graphic Designer (Kuwaiti Nationals) – Diyar United Company – Kuwait
- Create attractive and effective marketing collateral for specific campaigns
- Meet with various directors/ staff to understand a new message. Consider how different audiences are likely to respond and choose the best method of communicating the message to each audience. Generate and manage the graphic development and marketing of visual communications in multiple media that include print (e.g., brochures, fliers, newsletters, magazines, annual reports, invitation packages, admissions packages, posters, banners and signage), digital/web, logos, video creation and editing, advertisements, social media, mobile apps,etc.
- Manage print projects from creative concept, design and art direction of photographers/illustrators, through print production.
- The making of instructional videos for training, communication and events.
- Create, update, and prepare files for production for all marketing collateral in a time sensitive atmosphere.
- Maintain relationships with outside agencies, photographers, art services, as well as, print, paper and promotional vendors.
- Maintain multi-media library for internal and external use.
- Stay apprised of current and emerging trends and technology with regard to design and communication.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait