Our client is a 100% Omani owned group of diversified companies in Engineering and Trade in the Sultanate of Oman. Their divisions include Engineering (HVAC, MEP, Elevators and Escalators, Commercial Kitchen and Laundry), Facility Management, Electronics and Home Appliances and Office Automation.
Since their establishment 48 years back, they have expanded their main activities and added more (international) brands to their list.
One of their subsidiaries focuses on residential, commercial & industrial air conditioners through distribution of US brand products, spare parts, and after sales services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
For their air conditioning subsidiary, our client is hiring an Unitary Products Manager to join their existing team. The role is responsible for negotiation with factory, product position in the market, inventory, following all technical and quality issues internally and externally.
· Preparation of proposals, negotiations to actively pursue orders and preparations of hand-over documents for order execution;
· All commercial and technical content in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures;
· Carry out product selections, Material Approval Sheet (MAS) submittals, technical specifications etc;
· Prepare proposals that adequately define and promote the scope and equipment details of the offer;
· Identify and provide suggested solutions for all technical and commercial challenges to the internal organization for review before bid submittal and during the negotiation process;
· Support the external sales channel commercially and technically in presenting, clarifying and negotiating with the customer;
· Contribute all necessary information and documentation for review and approval of bids and orders before submitting;
· Contribute to other marketing and sales programs including training, market surveys and product development and support;
· Contribute to improvements in the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the sales and marketing team;
· Representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc;
· Responding to functional and technical elements of RFls/RFPs;
· Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams;
· Provide world class customer service with an unsurpassed desire to respond to the needs of all classes of customers; both internal and external
· Development and delivery of complete and technically accurate product quotations;
· Generating new business and achieving sales targets as assigned by superiors;
Collection and all outstanding payment against department;
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Electrical Engineering|