We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphics user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphics designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|