To manage day to day Parts logistic operations within Parts department ensuring on time delivery and high customer satisfaction with the support of Parts shipping operation team and sales team. Set, monitor and achieve KPI through daily, weekly and monthly reports to management. Lead a team of light/heavy vehicle drivers and team leaders and develop a highly engaged work force.
- Able to identify and suggest a cost effective and feasible transport plan for the company
- Ensure and achieve on time delivery to all the region/customer end
- Maintain logs of the total distance travelled by the vehicles
- Monitor expenditure of vehicle maintenance work and should maintain work records, job reports, inventory records and trip reports.
- Ensure that all insurances, salik and registration of the vehicles are renewed on time.
- Conduct mid-year and annual performance review.
- Plan and prepare yearly budget
- Ensure all established policy and safety guidelines in workplace
- Ensure all loading and unloading activities are compliance with pre-defined SOP to reduce damages and maximize vehicle fill rate
The Distribution Manager is to devise and implement transportation solutions based on the needs and requirements of the company. He has to plan strategically, implement, and coordinate the route of delivery vehicles and also in charge of delivering the goods from one customer/site to another.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|