Responsible for ensuring proper computer operations so that end users can efficiently deliver their work through prioritizing, documenting and actively responding & resolving end user technical support requests with the use of diagnostics and request tracking tools.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Continuously track and monitor status of information technology systems across primary healthcare center.
- Respond to incoming calls requesting technical support assistance, and take necessary steps to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the IT Technical Support Supervisor on issues assigned to him/her, respond to the incident/problem and apply appropriate resolutions to close the incident/problem in a timely manner.
- Respond to employees’ emails and other written queries concerning system software and hardware issues, scheduled maintenance, etc.
- Utilize diagnostic software to identify and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Perform fixes at the desktop level, including installation and upgrade of software, conducting file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Set up and configure desktop computers, peripherals and user accounts, assigning security levels, network access, etc.
- Systematically document all requests for technical support assistance including end user identification information, nature of problem, and steps taken to resolve issues.
- Perform regular maintenance of all system software and hardware as per maintenance schedule, etc. to ensure business continuity and minimize the system interruptions.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while taking into account best practice, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|