This position is responsible for the sales and management of a major account or multiple accounts within Qatar. The Technical Sales Manager (TSM) will be engaged in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal level. The TSM will be responsible for maintaining and improving current sales relationships and opportunities. The position must demonstrate proficiency in the sales process and must have advanced knowledge of products and applications; Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
- Troubleshoots specific customer problems and provides recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Interprets, summarizes, and presents results of data analysis in monitoring operation unit performance.
- Composes and distributes service reports.
- Exhibits technical excellence in a specified job area (i.e. Water Treatment, refinery process, petrochemical process , R.O)
- Assist Area marketing by providing ongoing information regarding customers’ trends, issues and request related to products/applications/systems.
- Achieves annual sales by working with the Sales Manager on targeting new business opportunities through application of professional selling and planning techniques.
- Generate and execute sales plans in assigned customer base and new customer accounts to meet defined territory profit increase goals.
- Leverages extensive product, service and market knowledge
- Develops and maintains relationships at all levels of the customer organization.
- Responsible for maintaining customer relationship
- Provides advanced analysis and delivery of all reports required by customer contracts and internal reporting responsibilities.
- Generates and prepares service reports and leads annual business review.
- Clearly communicates and documents value provided to the customer around specified projects to include financial metrics. (such as ROI)
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and new customers, including plant or facility executives.
- Work closely with current and new customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory.
- Exhibits leadership in all areas of safety.
- Completes required safety training and maintains proper PPE.
- Complies to company safety policy
- Actively participates in customers safety programs.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Water & Waste Water Treatment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|