Our client who are one of the biggest Roads and Infrastructure Company in the UAE are looking for a Technical Engineer.
Please read the job description below:
- Review technical submittals (Shop drawings , ,Method statement, Material submittals , PQ ) and coordinate approvals with Engineer , designers and subcontractor.
- Prepare RFQ -Request for quotation.
- Familiar with authorities process/requirements of (DM Irrigation, storm ,sewer ) DEWA (WD,ED), ,Etisalat , Street lighting and traffic signals drawings /NOCs /shop drawings /material submittals ,etc…
- Prepare RFI /FCR.
- Assist in preparing Method Statements and Procedures related to construction works.
- Respond correspondence/letters as required.
- Coordinate all design development and approval processes.
- Follow up the time schedule agreed for the design development and shop drawings with Subcontractors.
- Prepare and implement a drawing management system.
- Review contract documents and advise the Project Manager on technical matters affecting construction and time costs.
- Prepare and follow-up technical queries with the Client/Consultants.
- Assist in preparing Method Statements and Procedures related to construction both structural and architectural and give technical features for the aspects of work.
- Coordinate the approval of drawings and responsible for the distribution of drawings released for construction to concerned site personnel.
- Ensure in coordination with Site Engineers that execution of works are to the required quality and safety and resolves all technical problems for all trades.
- Assist the Project Manager in the management of Subcontractor works and point out any technical deviation.
- Assist in Quantity Take-Off for tenders.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|