Tax Supervisor – Binzagr Careers – Saudi Arabia
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Tax filing as per local regulation.
- Monitor Tax items and follow-up with the accountants’ team for appropriate Tax treatment.
- Review all Tax related data captured and all liabilities and claims in favor of Tax authorities calculated with accuracy.
- Assume responsibilities of Tax manager in his absence.
- Review Tax reconciliations.
- Prepare appropriate documentations to support Tax returns.
- Prepare required samples from GAZT, and follow up with the accounting team in case of audit. Deal with all queries from Tax authorities
- Submit letter of objection and discuss the GAZT in case of fines.
- Review the shipments which subject to Excise Tax to make sure there is no difference in price.
- Keeping himself up to date on the current status of all Taxes related Law and regulation for KSA and GCC.
- Any other Taxes related work or responsibilities assigned from time to time.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing