Purpose of Position:
System Administrator is responsible for overseeing the daily operations and administration of the IT infrastructure. The Lead Administrator performs a wide variety of duties, which include but are not limited to, analysis, installation, modification, documentation, maintenance, problem diagnosis and solution.
1. Proactively manage and maintain system include upgrades/patch if it required.
2. Planning and supervision of Windows 10 Deployment with all required packages.
3. Planning and executing Windows Server Deployment.
4. Support Windows Server in a highly virtualized MS Hyper-V Environment Focused on: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, NTFS Permissions, Shares, Printer Management, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Deployment Tool Kit (MDTK), Scripting, and PowerShell.
5. Support Windows Server in a highly virtualized MS Hyper-V Environment Focused on: Highly efficient mobile applications.
6. Maintain and understand systems, regulatory requirements, and security interdependencies of hosting systems.
7. Monitor systems and provide information and statistics and/or act on system performance and capacity alerts for items such as CPU, RAM, storage, etc…
8. Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment.
9. Actively participate in hardware and software configuration and change management processes.
10. Provide statistics of systems usage, systems outages, end user requests, etc. at meetings, planning sessions, and other interactions as needed.
11. Participate in disaster recovery tests, in accordance with company policy, to ensure data integrity and availability.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Installation & Technical Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|