A leading multinational Oil & Gas business who have foothold and presence in Oman are currently recruiting for Supply Chain Specialist. We are looking for an individual who is knowledgeable in all types of Supply Chain Logistics services and will be able to apply their skills and expertise to further enhance the business’ presence within the region.
Responsible for overseeing and assisting company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity
Responsibilities for this role:
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
- Manage and develop logistics and supply chain staff
- working on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analysing performance
- Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas; Distribution & Logistics|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|