- Main functions
- Create and manage breakthrough category strategies, over 1-3-5 year time horizons, which visibly support and deliver Business requirements, goals and strategies, optimize Corporate leverage, whole life costs and short, medium and long-term value.
- Through the development of high-quality supply market intelligence, knowledge of market dynamics, cost drivers, potential, and knowledge of internal business needs, proactively identify threats and opportunities to increase and protect value, optimize business performance and minimize risk exposure.
- Develop a suite of high-quality supply agreements and partnerships capable of delivering the category strategies and a high quality of performance to the Business. Proactively manage and build strategic relationships with key approved suppliers. Identify, select and develop new supplier relationships to support future business needs.
- Continuously and proactively identify, implement and project manage cost reduction, risk, and service improvement programs as business needs and objectives dictate.
- Lead and/or facilitate pan-Organization project teams. Determine and develop the team and individual competencies required to meet key business and category objectives.
- Manage key supplier performance and the delivery of continuous improvement and increased, measurable and sustainable added value from the category supply base
- Seek innovative ways to increase the leverage power of the Organization for example through collaboration, if appropriate with other Organizations
- Ensure competent contract frameworks to support strategic supplier relationships.
- Deliver the optimum business outcomes through the development and execution of supply negotiation and risk minimization strategies utilizing a range of appropriate styles and approaches in light of the prevailing situation.
- Take full responsibility for the performance of the Category, the supply performance and the supply arrangements within it in terms of how well they meet the needs of the Business
- Measure the effectiveness of operations, including customer satisfaction, and propose methods for continuous improvement.
- Maintain communication with the supply market, Procurement colleagues and user departments regarding verbal or written resolutions of queries.
- Review and evaluates Team performance in conjunction with input from internal and external stakeholders including and user departments.
- Provides recommendations to Procurement Performance regarding department regulations to improve performance.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|