Responsible for ensuring that store managers and their staff keep stores to the highest possible standards, being well organised and properly merchandised at all times; and that all policies, procedures, and controls are followed. This will also include stock control to ensure store shrink is within company guidelines so as to protect company property and assets. The difficulty is that an area manager’s time has to be split between a number of stores and the managers of these stores, who may require different levels of support and time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the daily sales performance in branch, by enhancing staff productivity and enriching customer satisfaction to achieve the budgeted sales.
- Achieve budgeted sales targets.
- Prepare a monthly sales forecast covering all products and sizes as per budget.
- Ensure continuous stock availability through accurate daily indent to avoid loss of sales.
- Ensure that the prescribed prices are followed without any deviation.
- Ensure accurate customer data capture for CRM activity.
- Ensure attractive product display with accurate price tag.
- Record and report Loss of Sales with valid reasons.
- Submit an Annual Leave plan for all staff.
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained to avoid break downs.
- To employ appropriate selling techniques to promote the products.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the salesfloor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customer.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- Greeting Customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions and balancing drawers.
- Processing transactions quickly and accurately.
- Maintaining eye-catching effective displays within the hyper market.
- Following operating procedures.
- Help to maximize sales for the store and across wider channels.
- Provide first class customer experience.
- Carry out stock management and store operation processes to help minimize risk and costs.
- Grow personally and professionally as part of a dynamic business Responsibilities.
- Greet, assist and sell to customers.
- Operate till and handle financial transactions.
- Merchandise and replenish stock as directed.
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling as directed.
- Continually develop an understanding of the company’s culture, products, ethical initiatives, other areas of business, and reflect this in everyday performance.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
- Directing Customer to merchandise within the store.
- Achieving Established goals.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast paced environment.
- Train Staff / Sales Associate Accordingly.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|