Our client who are one of the biggest Roads and Infrastructure Company in the UAE are looking for a Technical Engineer.
Please read the job description below:
- Evaluate design drawings submitted by project designer and ensure that the design are within the standard and specification.
- Look for opportunities to optimize the design with the most cost effective in line with Authorities standard requirements.
- Drive consultant team to provide innovative design solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of district cooling, potable water, irrigation , sewerage, storm water drainage networks, MV electrical, telecommunications , street lighting design as per standard codes ,DM & RTA regulation.
- Assistant to Construction Manager, dealing with issues associated with the Construction Department.
- Check the design drawings utility-infra drawings, for clashes, interface, missing information & discrepancy in drawings.
- Reviewing the shop drawings, material and method statements once reviewed by consultant.
- Evaluate technical quarries raised by contractor/supervision consultant.
- Resolving and reporting day to day issues, related to clashing of utilities, any utility encroaching the reserved corridors, or planned works.
- Review documents various phases for compliance with Master Plans and technical guidelines.
- Review and comment on drainage and hydraulic calculations.
- Overall review of all utilities, their clashes with each other, and their tie-in points.
- Coordination with existing utilities-infra and planned utilities which are not part of current package, make sure all utilities pass through their reserve corridors and levels.
- Prepare thorough special engineering reports; perform special assignments on engineering problems as necessary.
- Liaise with Supervision Consultant and the Main Contractor for making proposal for support and protection of services during active construction period.
- Coordinate assigned activities with Design Consultant, Supervision Consultant, the Main Contractor and stakeholders.
- Monitor the status of Projects progress.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|