Sr. Leasing Officer – Kuwait
- Identify potential clients, present company projects to them and negotiate and close lease agreements.
- Record and process all leasing inquiries adequately to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Arrange daily meetings and site visits with potential tenants.
- Develop and implement schedules for tenant activities, communications, follow-up, meetings, etc.
- Prepare financial proposal for prospective tenants.
- Maintain database of existing and potential tenants.
- Ensure adequate tenant mix in line with business plan and budget.
- Anticipate any concerns from existing tenants and take required action to resolve them in order to retain them as tenants.
- Implement lease renewal and tenant retention programs.
- Identify problem vacancies and take required action to lease them.
- Monitor the implementation of terms and conditions of lease agreements, including payment terms, quality of service, etc.
- Ensure all leasing contracts, documentation and other paperwork is adequately prepared as per the company policy and legal requirements.
- Review aged vacancies, market-ready units and models.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait