1) To Control and coordinate the activities of estimating staff and preparing tender prices and quantities from drawings and designs and detail all materials necessary to achieve required specifications and calculate cost estimates for projects for the MEP scope
2) Develops accurate and clear MEP cost estimates based on project data.
3) Performs cost analysis such as preparing and analyzing costing for tenders to assist in anticipating project costs.
4) Conducts feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labor costs for projects.
5) Performs site visits and gathering necessary information such as accessibility, availability of electricity and services.
6) Negotiates and prepares bids for tenders
7) Provides estimates for projects, capable of pricing Design And Build scope, including negotiating schedules of rates with selected Builders
8) Controls and coordinates the activities of the Estimating function for construction projects and engages with Quantity Surveyors and estimators to prepare Pre-Tender Estimates.
9) Communicates with external entities such as subcontractors / suppliers to prepare cost estimates by gathering cost related information as needed.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|