As a Specification Executive in Hempel, you will have the responsibility for Coordinating and driving throughout the value chain of key specifiers of civil structure projects in the country/region in order to achieve the targeted business results.
- To identify, establish and ensure excellent contacts with companies and persons who specify paint within the civil structure projects market This will include:
– Design houses
– Interior designers
– Public specification authorities
– (O&G owners i.e. ADNOC/ ARAMCO/ QGAS)
- To make sure that Hempel is specified with the most suitable and competitive systems by the aforementioned companies – both existing as new.
- To proactively identify, track and coordinate projects and actions, always involving the relevant colleagues and functions.
- To ensure that the information on all activities regarding customers/projects is available to Hempel via (but not limited to) our CRM system, and that all relevant colleagues are properly involved.
- To support all direct sales team in the approval process for running projects as well as in turning the specification into sales volumes.
- To report monthly on specifiers/projects/customer activity/ approvals for relevant internal stakeholders.
- To share experience, leanings, competitor knowledge, and market trends with internal stakeholders to support the development of the business.
- To support and coordinate cross country or region requests with other specification managers and GKAM team
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|