“Senior .Net Developer
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior ASP.NET(VB.Net/C#) developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on Microsoft technology. The candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications and will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build high-performance enterprise systems that improve clinical outcomes and increase staff productivity and financial performance.
• Build new systems with .NET (4.0, 3.5, 2.0) / ASP.NET / VB.NET/C# / SQL Server 2008 to define technical solutions to problems
• Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the defined requirements
• Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
• Diagnose and resolve issues related to the applications, analyze to find root causes
• Provide inputs to define project plans
• Provide technical and project co-ordination expertise across multiple areas of development
• Co-ordinate and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers
• Lead a team of senior developers and share knowledge.
• Help Create and Present proposals to customers
• Work closely with other developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility with user needs
• Draw up a testing schedule for complete systems
• Oversee the implementation of a new system
• Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
• Participate in Requirement gathering sessions with clients, interact with the client’s technical teams.
• All other responsibilities as assigned
Skills / Attributes Required
• At least 4 to 5 years’ experience of using .NET development
• Experience of using ASP.NET for developing web applications
• A good understanding of T-SQL, MS SQL
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008/ Oracle stored procedures.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
• Experience with JQuery or similar technologies will be an added plus.
• Ability to analyze clients’ existing systems
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software as necessary.
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred
• Competent use of English (reading, writing and speaking)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• ORMs e.g. Entity Framework and NHibernate
• Ability to translate client requirements into highly specified project briefs
• Design patterns experience
• Experience of liaising extensively with external or internal clients “
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|