- Strong design and development experience with SQL & SQL Queries, Java Script, Json, JQuery, XML, Soap, Web Services, C#, PHP, Telerik, HTML 5, CSS, .NET framework technologies and latest web programing technologies available.
- Hand-on experience in developing mobile technology using Android and iPhone environments.
- Thorough knowledge of client server architecture and deployment of applications on a mobile/server infrastructure.
- Management and support for company server(s), network and all company owned IT assets.
- Plan, execute, manage and support high availability systems, including daily & weekly backups, etc. Troubleshooting/support of internet and network connections.
- Develop the architecture for and plan, install, manage & support the company’s IT
- Manage content and applications of the company website; develop website scope and capabilities (in-house or via a 3rd party) according to company requirements, including portal approach supporting partner/client secure area, etc.;
- Thorough working knowledge of the application design and development processes, methodologies and their direct implementation to applications projects.
- Sound understanding of object-oriented principles as applied to software development.
- Strong programming, code development, code debugging and testing skills, troubleshooting skills, and experience with numerous operating systems, development environments, programming languages and architectures.
- Experience in developing and executing a software implementation plan.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL and software interaction with databases such as MySQL, SQL Server and / or Oracle through APIs such as OCI and ODBC.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills (i.e. design, debugging and testing) and experience with software development projects.
- Experience in using various reporting and BI tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports and other Open Source BI Tools.
- Working knowledge of designing integration system especially GPS/Remote Telemetry application systems.
- Excellent English communications skills.
- Excellent ability to understand and express complex topics.
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the tactical / implementation levels.
- Ability to coach, mentor and train personnel (i.e. software developers) within a technical organization.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Business Consultancy Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|