– Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
– Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
– Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
– Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
– Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
– Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
– Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade; Training & Education Center; Business Consultancy Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Czech Republic; Djibouti; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Sri Lanka; Lithuania; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Oman; Poland; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; Yemen|