- Managerial Responsibilities
- Participates in the development and implementation of the department’s strategy, objectives, and KPI’S. Communicates and promotes the department’s strategy across all relevant stakeholders.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the department’s policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the planning of the department’s annual budget and optimizes the use of the budget.
- Monitor staff achievements, perform periodic performance appraisals, and provide guidance or coaching to direct reports in performing their delegated duties
- Functional Responsibilities
- Manage NWC’s Human Capital strategy and programs and ensure that they are aligned to organizational objectives and attract, retain and develop suitable talent.
- Ensures the effective scheduling and distribution of work amongst the multi-functional team leaders.
- Monitor the procurement and tendering process for major expenditures in coordination with concerned leaders.
- Monitor the management of NWC’s car fleet and ensure its proper maintenance and utilization.
- Establish maintenance and prevention plans for NWC’s facilities, vehicles, fleets and ensure they are well maintained.
- Define and execute safety and fire prevention procedures to minimize work accidents on site.
- Ensures that HR Shared Services Group staff are adhering to customer service standards through effective training.
Manages the redesign of policies and procedures in conjunction with the HR strategy team.
|Job Location:||Medina, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|