Service Supervisor – Alfardan Automobiles – Qatar
- Oversee the activities of his team for both reception and workshop by allocating the workload, tools, equipment to facilitate efficient completion of scheduled repairs and services.
- Allocate the workload to assigned team.
- Ensure BMW repair process is observed for all repairs.
- Provide advice and assistance to team members – both Reception and Workshop.
- Conduct quality control check and final road testing and job sign-off.
- Test drive with customer for diagnosis on vibration, noise check etc.
- Establish workshop capacity on daily basis.
- Manage work flow based on throughputs and parts availability.
- Has BMW experience to supervise, diagnose faults and train the workshop technicians.
- Coordinates automotive repair and maintenance services to obtain maximum utilization of automotive equipment and prevent operational delays in other departments.
- Coach and develop the job-related skills of team members to facilitate improvements in their job performance.
- Maintain good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
- Ensure that all employees reporting to him are up to date in terms of trainings.
- Review the monthly performance in collaboration with manager and subordinates to determine where improvements can be made.