Roles & Responsibilities:
- Installation, Repairing and Preventive Maintenance of Medical Equipment.
- Responsible for the follow up of maintenance service contracts with MOH and Private institutions.
- Submission of quarterly maintenance report on time while aiming to increases percentage through proper channels.
- Attending breakdown call during duty hours as instructed by the service coordinator or the supervisor.
- Attending emergency breakdown call during off duty hours as instructed by supervisor.
- Assist the division in maximizing revenue by way of new service contracts, sales of spare parts and billing non contractual clients.
- Provide training regarding the products and their indications & contradictions.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical & Healthcare Equipment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|