Senior Strategy Analyst – Gulf International Bank (GIB) – Bahrain
– Work through all stages of strategy-based transformation projects.
– Provide support on internal assignments that help to develop a strategy and then refocus an organization on making that strategy a reality.
– Identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to strategic and operating success by thoroughly preparing for and conducting interviews, gathering required data, executing required analyses, identifying issues and problems, and recommending approaches to address them, testing quality of data and reconciling data across sources, presenting facts and evidence in meetings and serving as an effective support resource to team in internal meetings.
– Develop conclusions and recommendations, write reports, assist in presentations and provide implementation assistance as required.
– Construct analytical frameworks and work steps for each assignment.
– Collate and analyze business intelligence.