– To sell the widest range of company’s products to his assigned customers and provide feedback of any competition activity within his area.
– Ensure proper implementation of planogram.
– Issue special order requests upon need
– Collect the invoices according to company’s aging policy
– Prepare all needed documents for the call cycle or business review, before going to the market.
– Detect and report new customers in his area to the team leader.
– Sell all potential customers.
– Handle customer complaints and report them to the sales team leader.
– Present customer orders to the team leader and the daily collection for the distributor or accountant
– Issue return forms for defected products if available and get approval from his superior before actual return.
– Reports to the team leader any problem / objection that occurred and he could not handle.
– Review on quarterly basis customer account reconciliation and get customer signature/approval.
– Perform inventory check for every visit covering warehouses and shelves
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|