We believe that work is not just an office you report to every morning. It is rather the right place for discoveries as well as innovations and a venue for development of professional skills. Employees in Panda always work to reach new heights in performance through enthusiasm, punctuality and adaptability. If you believe you can be the one with this skillset, join us today to start your first step towards a quite successful career path.
To lead the implementation of mega projects/programs by taking part of full project cycle from initiation to closure to ensure that projects are being executed efficiently & meet business objectives and targeted KPIs
• Manage the assigned programs and projects in line with governance in place.
• Manage the projects managers within the reporting line
• Support in defining and updating EPMO governance model.
• Manage Panda business projects as per Panda project management governance/standards as well as industry best practices.
• Keep up-to-date records of projects budgets and allocated costs in alignment with procurement and finance governance.
• Facilitate agreement on project scope to deliver desired goals and convert this into project plans including but not limited to time, deliverables, resources, risks, communication, performance and quality.
• Lead project team and manage vendor resources effectively during respective project life cycle..
• Follow and promote Panda project management standards as well as industry best practices
• Ensure alignment of projects execution with approved and committed targets/KPIs.
• Develop and communicate dashboards to the executive team and different stakeholders as per agreed governance.
• Anticipate projects risks and ensure proper mitigation plan are in place.
• resolution and escalation processes are in place.
• Send periodic update in line with respective governance and SOPs.
• Increase the business awareness of EPMO governance and practices.
• Deliver all projects deliverables across the project life cycle in line with governance in place.
• Follow the agreed communication, reporting and escalation mechanism.
• Manage co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in the project life cycle.
• Develop and maintain a detailed project/program plan with the critical path.
• Manage project deliverables in line with the project plan.
• Manage project scope and change control process.
• Monitor project progress and performance.
• Oversee the project training, internal communication and SOP update.
• Manage the project closure activities.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|