A Senior Open Data Portal Developer should be hands-on on core delivery competencies including Responsive Web/Mobile Application, should be proficient with PHP, Mysql, Drupal, DKAN, Angularjs, jQuery & Bootstrap.
The person will perform development activities throughout the entire software life cycle, from functional requirements through testing, post-production and maintenance in primarily an agile development environment.
Requirement and Responsibilities:
· Should have minimum 7+ years of recent, progressive experience and demonstrable technical expertise in responsive Web/Mobile application development using PHP, Mysql, Drupal, Angularjs, jQuery & Bootstrap.
· Prior experience building, leading and designing Open Data Portal applications
· Ability to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences
· Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes with clients, partners and stakeholders
· Ability to perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
· Expertise in Open Data Portals like DKAN/CKAN implementations, Custom Addons, Widgets, & reports development.
· Provide Technical consulting for the Business development side of the company to include
· Experience in Technical efforts estimation and time management
· Develop and enforce company coding standards
· Understanding the project development life cycle, particularly agile methods
· Programming experience in developing responsive web , light weight rest services & windows Services
· Expertise in AngularJS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap responsive framework
· Experience with Application packaging and deployment in web servers
· Hands on experience with MySQL Database. Ability to develop stored procedures, Functions and complex SQL queries
· Performing requirements analysis, designing, development, unit testing & maintenance of Web applications.
· Analyzing & documenting software requirements, preparing design specifications, developing software & software installation/configuration.
· Good interpersonal communications and analytical ability
· Strong soft skills required
Preferred Qualifications include….
· Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline; Master’s preferred.
· 7+ years of architecture experience in applications development in a complex, multi-platform distributed environments.
· Expertise/experience with Agile project delivery methodology for software development
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Business Consultancy Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|