1. Administering the RC Building, premises and branches networks.
2. Administering network security policies adopted by the RC.
3. Configuring and managing network devices, routers and switches, gateways, and appliances, etc.
4. Performing preventive and remedial maintenance of network infrastructure components and related devices.
5. Experience in Cisco Operating Systems i.e. IOS, IOSXR and NXOS with Cisco OSPF, MPLS, MBGP and Multilayer Switching, network protocols, topologies, bridges, Cisco CRS, 3900 & 7600 Series Routers, CAT3600, 2700, 4500, 4900, 6500, NX2232, NX5010 NXUS7010, CPT, and ONS Series Switches.
6. Experience in dealing with JUNOS operating system specifically on Juniper EX switches series and SRX firewall series.
7. Experience in dealing with high end security devices like Cisco ASA, IPS, IDS
8. Capable of installing and managing Network Management applications/modules (such as Cisco Works, Network Analysis Module, FWSM and Cisco ACE Module). This also include experience in dealing with Juniper NSM.
9. Knowledge of IPoDWDM technology.
10. Knowledge of IP telephony and industry standard protocols including H.323, SCCP and SIP
11. Capable of implementing IP advance services, network optimization and troubleshooting.
12. Capable of installing, upgrading, troubleshooting Cisco Multi layer protocols like RIPv2, RIPng, EIGRP, OSPF, OSPFv3, MPLS, MBGP, Multi Layer Switches with solid experience in all OSI Layers and their corresponding protocols.
13. Proficient in developing network layout diagrams and network management presentation graphics for tracking or planning the distribution of the network drops, switches, routers, servers and the like.
|Job Location:||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|