Senior Metallurgy Specialist – Primary Metals & Foundry Alloy
Excellent expatriate package
• Global market leader in the aluminium sector.
• This industrial giant exports globally and has significant expansion plans.
• To support their expansion they have openings for Senior Metallurgy Specialists in their organisation.
• To provide technical support to customers for products, specifications and quality.
• Ensure metallurgical analysis is conducted as per company standards.
• Coordinate with production departments to ensure that customer quality and specification requirements are met.
• Coordinate development of alloys, products, markets and applications for their customers.
• Regular interface with the Production, R&D and Marketing Departments.
• Regular interaction with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the products specification, quality and deliver time frame. Investigate any customer complaints.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Chemical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Safety & Environment; Heavy Industry & Metallurgy; Industrial Production|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|