The senior manager – media relations, will be a professional with experience in planning, development and implementation of a media plan and a content strategy. The individual will be collaborative, creative, inventive and agile, as well as ensure that there is efficiency and rigor in the process.The role will also be responsible for building and maintaining the image and reputation of Expo 2020 Dubai with Government entities and agencies, as well as with local & regional press, and media partners. The senior manager will develop and execute external communication strategies, aligned with those stakeholders, to maximize Expo 2020 Dubai’s exposure and message delivery to target audiences in support of the company’s growth locally & regionally.
The main responsibilites of the role include:
– The Broadcast Media Manager supports the Director in producing a cohesive media/content placement strategy and plan based on predefined objectives, and brings together different disciplines for integration across multiple media channels and partially be responsible for external communications covering news, announcements and stories, to protect and promote Expo 2020 with Government entities mainly, and with press & media;
– Implement agreed upon media strategy and execution to amplify Expo 2020 Dubai’s key campaigns across print, broadcast and digital media channels;
– Support in providing Expo 2020 Dubai’s executives consultation and support with media/external interactions including media interviews, speaking opportunities, presentations etc;
– Support the Director in developing and implementing creative media solutions, provide suggestions and feedback wherever appropriate and demonstrate creative thinking based on insight and valid intelligence at all times and support in preparing an appropriate and detailed media plan and manage final budget allocation by mix and medium, informed by any research or insight, brand and category dynamics;
– Attend and document meetings while building effective relationships with internal stakeholders and media outlets to clarify media/content goals, objectives and strategies and create internal briefing notes as necessary;
– Support the director and independently manage daily tasks in providing proactive, superior quality plans and reports based on calendar of campaigns and events;
– Continuously develop and exercise their understanding of the media content offering in the market and will maintain network relations with media outlets and internal stakeholders;
– Proactive planning, constantly looking for emerging communications methods to ensure Expo 2020 Dubai’s communication is modern, contemporary, simple and effective.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|