Media Operations, a department within Communications, is responsible for providing all the services and facilities the accredited media need to do their jobs, both when on the Expo site and when working remotely. This includes all the planning and preparation in advance of the Event.
The Senior Manager, Media Information and Broadcast Services will be a professional with an excellent international reputation for delivering complex Broadcast Operations at the highest level and who will optimise the Expo 2020 experience for the accredited media.
Reporting to the Head of Broadcast Operations, the Senior Manager, Media Information and Broadcast Services will be responsible for supporting the planning and delivery of a comprehensive broadcast programme to ensure the messages and themes of Expo 2020 Dubai are covered throughout the world.
This position will be part of the key management team responsible for delivering all aspects of the Media Operations for Expo 2020 (broadly split into Broadcast Operations and Press Operations).
Main responsibilities of the role include:
– Define the requirements for the broadcast rate card portal and delivery structure. Develop the specifications required for the procurement of the suppliers to deliver these requirements;
– Implement the bookings platform, ensuring usability and integration with third party suppliers;
– Liaison with all accredited broadcasters (national and international) pre-Event in order to assess and deliver Event-time information requirements;
– Liaison with all accredited broadcasters on their equipment and facility bookings – scheduling bookings for throughout Event time from one year to go;
– Manage bookable filming locations, facilities and studios (including for photographers);
– Design and implement the Information plan for media across the pre-Event and Event phases, integrating requirements for the Media Information System, ensuring the information provided is 100% accurate, 100% of the time;
– Support the planning and discussions between Expo 2020, local authorities in the development of the filming in the city of Dubai guidelines and lead the CMS/Archive management process for all broadcast operations;
– Ensure the development and provision of any Expo 2020 information which is required for the inclusion in the Broadcast Operations sections of media guides and manuals.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|