Senior HR and payroll officer – Kuwait
1. Coordinate, maintain, and generate Human Resources-related files, and records (personnel files, search files).
2. Process HR documents such as new hire documents; check Human Resources authorization documents; ensure timely completion of all documents.
3. Accurately track and process HR documents; follow up as needed.
4. Forward resumes received for open positions to the appropriate manager in a timely manner (either electronically or hard copy). Maintain search documentation for search files.
5. Input HR information accurately into the Oracle HRMS system.
6. End to end processing of payroll
7. Updating and maintaining payroll records.
8. Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
9. Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports.
10. Calculation and payment of EOS payments.
11. Assisting Payroll Manager with month end consolidation.
12. Assisting Payroll Manager with reconciliation and payment of payroll
13. Job descriptions review and updates
14. Answer phone and respond to inquiries; direct calls to appropriate individuals; take and relay messages; maintain communication between University Community and HR Department.
15. Coordinate drafting and distribution of office communications including office memos, letters, and other notices.
16. Maintain general office management functions including mail, scheduling meetings, complete work orders, perform routine functions such as typing, filing, photocopying, scanning, etc.
17. Distribute status forms for employee information such as changes to title, status, pay, department, etc. in a timely manner.
18. Backup for payroll submission as needed
19. Perform other duties or special projects as required or assigned.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen