The ideal candidate will contribute to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial tasks. The candidate will be overseeing the financial operations of the business and provide frequent financial reports. Also, will be responsible to oversees and directs accounting & finance, treasury, budgeting, insurance, Zakat & Tax activities of the group and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Responsibilities & Duties:
– Maintain accurate financial statements and reports.
– Responsible for all financial activities of the group and reporting to CEO.
– Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies.
– Prepare Budget Statement for the end of the fiscal year includes but not limited to financial statements, the balance sheets and income statement.
– Ensure compliance with the General Authority of ZAKAT & TAX to submit monthly reports.
– Preparing/ reviewing budgets & plans and share project progress including project profit estimates, different analysis and report thereon.
– Analyzing complex financial data and make reports for decision making.
– Group-related supervision of internal and financial management control and setting up new standards and regulations.
– Provide business and commercial support across operations of the company aligned with the company’s vision.
– Support cost-saving initiatives and identify opportunities for improvement.
– Manage the Cash/ Working Capital and maintain a good banking relationship.
– Dealing & negotiating with banks for banking facilities.
– Effectively maintain all financial records.
– Leadership of all financial reporting for the company.
– Oversee all financial related matters including planning, accounting, reporting and risk management.
– Monitor sales achievements, perform periodic performance appraisals and provide guidance or coaching to direct reports in performing their delegated duties.
– Analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist in creating strategic plans.
– Ensure that all the company’s financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
– Operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, credit, etc.
– Prepare official reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
– Seek out methods and practices to minimize financial risk requirements.
– Investment & project evaluation with feasibilities & financial analysis.
– Work with other departments to establish goals and objectives for each year and
monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Household Appliances|