Senior Engineer – Mechanical Maintenance
• Large power plant utilizing state of the art GE technology.
• They are hiring a Senior Engineer for Mechanical Maintenance for this Line 5 Expansion.
• This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
• It is a day shift role working Sunday to Thursday.
• It is a supervisory position where you will oversee a team of Engineers, Technicians and Contractors. There are around 15 direct reports in total.
• Key responsibilities are focused on Reliability and Availability of the gas turbines, steam turbines, boilers, HRSG’s and Balance of Plant.
• Detailed troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) will be key responsibilities in the position.
• You will manage the Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA).
• You will be part of the team that plan and execute outages.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Mechanical Engineering; Safety & Environment; Electric Power Production & Transmission|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|