Parsons International, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Senior Engineer – Landscape
This project involves PMC services for design management and construction supervision of several infrastructure packages within Saadiyat Island and Sir Bani Yas Island.
The Senior Engineer – Landscape will be part of the shared services team and will be providing all necessary assistance concerning all landscape related works including design and Construction Supervision works under the guidance of the PMC Team Leader. The Engineer will be responsible for the review of landscape designs, managing the scheduling of all work activities for landscape Consultants and/or Contractors, review of all Landscape related documents submission, be able to monitor the work progress during the project construction period, participate and coordinate with the Consultant and/or Contractor to ensure a timely response to all submissions, inspections and other required actions, as well as to be able to assist in the administration of the contract to ensure the works are carried out to the contract specifications and programme.
• Review landscape technical design packages and provide comments.
• Prepare reports, manuals and guideline documents pertaining to specific landscape issues as required by the client.
• Provide support to the Construction Supervision team and as a PMC representative, oversee landscape construction services.
• Liaise with Landscape Design Consultants and Contractors.
• Coordinate with other relevant disciplines such as Engineers, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, Architects etc.
• Attend weekly / monthly meetings as necessary with specific regard to landscape and HSSE issues
• Liaise with Key Stakeholders to ensure a smooth handover of landscape assets on completion of works
• Provide landscape input to weekly / monthly reports.
• Ensure the timely review of all documents submitted by the Consultant and/or Contractor.
• Inform the Landscape Design Architect and/or Team Leader of any potential delays in the project completion or milestones.
• Participate in all site safety training and comply with all site safety protocols.
• Provide all necessary on-site direction and assist the Construction Manager to issue site instructions for landscaping, irrigation and associated items.
• Check and measure the performed work in his/her line of work, record and help the Team Leader to display progress vs programmed work.
• Ensure correctness and completeness of ‘As-Built’ drawings within his/her line of work.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|