- Maintenance reliability and performance management systems administration.
- Analysis and design of Internet of Things (IoT) Business systems.
- Network and data storage design.
- Operations/Training and administration of Green Prints Systems.
- Plans and monitors the execution of major projects. Pilots, technology update sessions and prototypes within the Contract scope.
- Maintains, develops and continuous improvement of services’ quality, procedures, policies and documents.
- Shall be fully integrated with the Company’s management team and shall work very closely with the Superintendent’s Representatives who shall be the main point(s) of contact with the Contractor.
- Shall be fully accountable for all services of the Contract and shall be the prime contact for the Company for all matters related to the services.
- Shall be responsible for carrying out in an effective manner the management of day to day services and activities of the Contractor’s personnel, attendance resources distribution, etc.
- Ensuring effective problem management and that agreed escalation procedures are followed.
- Should continuously propose improvement and innovations to the services.
- Submits monthly reports to the Superintendent’s Representative on Contract various issues and operations.
- Arrange monthly meetings with the Superintendent to brief the services operations, problems, suggestions, etc.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology; Installation, Maintenance, and Repair|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|