- Execute the assigned maintenance order with right quality & timely to give actual
reliability in the operation lines.
- Participate in SAP N3 Breakdowns Notifications, breakdown orders Participation in the RCA
- Achieves Zero maintenance jobs rework.
- Full response to production requirements by following the operational team leader
instruction during shift
- Follow the Team leader Priorities if there are multiple breakdowns.
- Attend Shift Handover meeting which lead by operational team leader to discuss last
shift activities & plan the coming shift accordingly
- Complies with line housekeeping (5S) of Maintenance workshop standards and Shop floor
(5S) lead by operation team leader
- Support AM team by applying defect elimination system and processes via OPLs &
- Participate in action plan “CA/PA” & orders completion, permits, audits,
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance
- Perform mechanical jobs with lead role in the shift & supprot electrical,
pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Fill all needed log sheets accurately with detailed activities of shift
- Check the repetitive corrective maintenance if possible to transfer to TBM.
- Follow up QA, Safety, Food Safety and TPM requirements in the department to achive the
- Follow up crhonic issues to Support Operation team to achieve daily manufacturing
- Work with PDM (vibration , alignment , thermal ) tools and supplies necessary to
- Ensure to achive the targets MPSA & achieve < 2% PR of breakdown .
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Food Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|