Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and control the electrical construction activities.
- Be familiar with the General Contractors construction schedule, in particular the assigned area or areas of the project.
- Review the work of the General Contractor to assure conformance with the schedule including manpower and equipment requirements.
- Assist the Technical Group to review relevant technical submittals, shop drawings associated with the MEP works.
- When requested, review General Contractor’s electrical method statements and electrical construction procedures, and provide comments and or recommendations to the Senior Project Manager/Director.
- When assigned, Chair Progress and Coordination Meetings between Structure, Civil, MEP and Finishes activity. Submit Meeting Minutes no later than 1 day to the MTB Resident Engineer, who will review and forward to Document Control for processing.
- Attending other meetings as assigned by the MTB Resident Engineer including Coordination, Safety, and QA/QC.
- Attending Technical Meeting with the other members of the team including the MEP Design Engineer.
- Working with the CMA’s QA/QC Manager, control the activities of the CMA’s MEP Inspectors to assure that the work is carried out in complete accordance with the Drawings, Specifications, Schedule all in complete accordance with the approved Quality Control Programs.
- Follow up on technical issues required for work relating to the assigned work area.
- Review the General Contractors applications for payment.
- Provide information in a timely manner required to meet the project KPI’s.
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures in place within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
|Job Location:||Fujairah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|