The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst will provide innovative solutions to Surface business intelligence needs with an emphasis on delivering improved upon methods of data presentation and analysis and overseeing key systems and process engagement projects. BI, Reporting, Business Analytics, Project Management and Planning and development. He/she should have the ability to analyze complex business problems and recommend solutions.
A range of business requirements are undertaken to support the smooth and efficient operation of Imdad processes and tasks that usually include:
Growth and Business Development
- Design and implement daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly automated reports and tailor them to address business needs.
- Leading the business requirement gathering process (defining report components into specific data needs).
- Analyze and develop metrics used to determine inefficiencies and areas of improvement in respective policies and procedures.
- Develop, maintain, enhance enterprise dashboards and modules portfolio, and present findings to top management with storytelling capabilities.
- Monitor performance indicators, create alerts, highlight trends and provide preliminary root cause analysis of unexpected variance.
- Ensure CRM is utilized as an execution tool of strategy and provides data to indicate the executions capability of the organization.
- Deliver ad-hoc reports when needed from Data Warehouse to answer specific business questions.
- Supervise, Coach and mentor junior BI Analyst and Data Analyst.
- Sets stretching KPIs and objectives for the team and evaluates the performance to drive continuous improvement.
- Utilize Sales Force (CRM system) and MS dynamics GP (ERP system) to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of business development processes.
Forcasting And Planning
- Develop and maintain a rolling statistical demand forecast for assigned product lines at the SKU level in assigned markets.
- Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by managing a collaborative demand planning process with sales, marketing and finance stakeholders at both, market and regional levels.
- Participate in Sales and Operations Planning, communicate forecasts to Inventory and Supply Planning and facilitate feedback communication of any constraints.
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process by measuring a broad set of metrics: forecast error, forecast bias, inventory levels, and customer service levels.
- Determine product allocation prioritization and lead allocation reviews and determinations.
- Continue to maintain an effective pricing module (internally developed) to assist CEO in developing pricing strategies for products and services.
- Analyze recent and historical sales data to effectively maintain and update deal envelope pricing recommendations based on customer and item segmentation.
- Supports sales team with governmental quotation requests and other pricing information as needed.
- Continually review applied prices in Salesforce (CRM system), MS dynamics GP (ERP system) and IMDAD E-store.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Pharmaceutical; FMCG|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|