Since 2014, Niagara College KSA (NC KSA) has operated technical and vocational training colleges throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in support of the Vision 2030 initiative and in partnership with the Colleges of Excellence (CoE). Headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, NC KSA provides community and customized training based on Niagara College Canada’s expertise and international track records as one of Canada’s most innovative and enterprising applied learning post-secondary institutions.
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Manager, Business Development, KSA. Reporting to the Senior Campus Principal, NC KSA Campuses, the Senior Manager, Business Development is responsible for leading and managing the Business Development department’s operations with specific KPIs including identifying and securing relationships with new clients, developing and presenting business proposals to external stakeholders. This position may be based out of King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC), with frequent travel to NC KSA head office in Riyadh, and other projects as required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Prospecting, assessing, and developing new business opportunities for education and training.
· Establish, grow, and maintain business networks with key strategic partners and sectors, identified via labour market intelligence.
· Oversee and support the Business Development team in co-coordinating the overall delivery of NC KSA contract training projects and provide strategic feedback and recommendations for improvements.
· Monitor project deliveries and provide timely resolution to operational needs.
· Assist workforce planning in developing and implementing marketing and client recruitment plan for projects.
· Collate and report data related to program performance, remuneration and attendance or as otherwise required by stakeholders.
· Interview clients for program intake.
· Plan and execute outreach and engagement activities with trainees to ensure project goals are met per the project requirements stipulated by stakeholders.
· Plan, develop and deliver presentations and training proposals to prospective clients.
· Oversee the account management of all employers, delivering outstanding customer service to ensure repeat business and referral opportunities are identified and maximised.
· Liaising with relevant campus personnel to identify employer engagement activities which can lead on to business development.
· Identifying relevant tendering opportunities and in coordination with the Business Development Team, following up with appropriate tenders and proposals.
|Job Location:||Western Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Higher Education|