- Operational management of the Company’s cash positions, including overseeing all daily banking activities & working with banking institutions
- Responsible for cash reconciliations, including preparing complex bank reconciliations
- All aspects of the monthly, quarterly and annual close process and audits related to cash positions under statutory accounting
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts to optimize account balance yield & compile annual cash plan
- Analyze and report on company’s cash position, as well as, identify relevant opportunities
- Spearhead key treasury initiatives, such as digital disbursements, bank migration and key liaison with corporate treasury
- Oversee accounting functions of unclaimed property and check receipts, in accordance with the company’s policies and institute suitable internal controls
- Manage, mentor and develop resources in connection with treasury and other key accounting functions
- Ensure tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner, in accordance with the company’s policies and suitable internal controls
- Reviewing financial information received from HSM group of entities
- Review and reconciliation of financial information, the incumbent will be responsible for supporting with the establishing and maintaining accounting and administrative policies, processes and systems in line with best international standards
- Liaise with external auditors and managing the audit process for the group and all subsidiaries, including, but not limited to, review of data requested.
- Analyzing financial data, reviewing financial coventrates and advising correction actions as and when required.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|