As Senior Accountant – AR, you will:
- support the Finance Manager with transactional processing, financial analysis, annual budget development and monitoring, cost allocation, monthly forecasts, program and annual audit support and the implementation of financial and compliance controls.
- Serve as a key resource for the organization and provides daily financial oversight.
- Ensure that the financial records are complete, accurate and comply with generally accepted accounting principles, policies and regulations, to facilitate solid decision support.
- Participate and contribute in the annual fiscal budget process and financial projections throughout the fiscal year.
- Verify and activate all lease contracts in the system.
- Coordinate with Cashier to ensure proper collection of cheques and issuance of receipts
- Verify all PDCs are collected on a timely basis and highlight discrepancies immediately
- Manage PDCs to ensure timely deposit (no early or delayed deposits)
- Ensure AR report is accurate and updated, any concerns to be escalated to the Finance Manager.
- Monthly reporting of the revenue for all Malls and providing variance analysis vs budget.
- Prepare all the schedules related to the monthly reporting pack like expiries, vacancies, deposit schedules etc.
- Ensure all contracts are renewed in the system and liaise with the leasing team for any discrepancy.
- Keep track of all VARs and ensure those are correctly reflected in the financials.
- Ensure timely processing of Fit out deposit and Security deposit.
- Generate exception reports (FD/SD not refunded, delayed Handovers, delayed openings, extended vacancies etc.) and escalating the matters if required.
- Calculate and invoice overdue payment interest and late opening penalties
- Ensure timely invoicing of TPF and validating the TPF calculation for all Investors as provided by the Property admins.
- Investor wise schedule for Other Income, Admin Fee, Fit out Admin fee, Documentation Fee and Recoveries.
- Providing ad Hoc information to various Dept. like Legal, Leasing etc.
- Providing SOA to Owner Finance Co. at the time of processing the refund.
- Prepare list of return cheques and follow up on the same
- Supervise and ensure all receipts are correctly applied to open charges
- Ensure correctness of the Mall master file for all units across the Properties.
- Provide coaching to AR Accountants and Cashiers to ensure they have a complete understanding of their job and the ERP system.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all sensitive matters relating to the business in general and Finance Department
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|