• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role.
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring, and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the setup.
• Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early warning of cost overruns
• Work with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building; Facilities & Property Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|