Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
• Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation/transportation).
• Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
• Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
• Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
• Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
• Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action, etc.
• Produce documents, briefing papers and reports for the Director.
• Organize meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing and distributing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
• Manage arrangements for meetings (venue, stationery, etc.)
• Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|