- Accountably assist the manager by executing tasks, managing the schedule & other activities.
- Liaise between manager and staff for various requirements.
- Perform general office duties such as office administration & office supplies management.
- To file and retrieve official documents, records and reports & to maintain records management systems.
- Answer incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- Responsible for handling and drafting letters and general day to day correspondence.
- Maintain confidentiality and retain sensitive files and records
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|